B1 Magnetic Frame
The certified HALBE B1 magnetic frame provides preventive fire protection. It can be used to increase the safety in public and semi-public functional buildings, e. g. public authority buildings, schools, hotels or offices. The picture frame is persuant to DIN 4102-1 and helps to ensure compliance with the protection goals according to § 14 Standard Building Regulations (Musterbauordnung) as it prevents the emergence and spreading of fire and smoke. In rooms with close contact to the audience it can also be equipped with safety glass. HALBE picture safety devices to prevent falling down or unauthorized removal and opening are optional.
Faster and convenient.
Thanks to magnetic tapes the top frame can be removed and placed in just a few seconds. The work of paper is inserted at the front to ensure exact positioning without shifting.
Precision in every detail.
The flush 45 degree mitre is almost invisible. The unmatched precision of the Halbe Distance frame is achieved by careful handmade craftmanship.
Thought out design.
To fixate the picture, the base element has protruding edges. The gaps in the corners make it easy to remove. The metal is deburred to avoid injuries. Its galvanized surface ensures long-lasting protection from corrosion, while the edges and the top frame cover prevent dust from getting inside.
Durable and stable.
Embossed steel angles connect the robust aluminum profile frame in all four corners to provide exceptional durability despite a frequent exchange of pictures – e. g. at schools. Due to the high quality materials and neat workmanship the HALBE B1 lasts for decades.
Fit for every wall.
To securely hang the frame at one or two points the back side has hanging holes on each side. To adjust, the straight hanging holes can be slid to the side. They can also be used for rope hanging on gallery rails. Tilted hanging holes serve as an additional leveling tool to level the frame horizontally even if the nails are tilted. The fireproof wall spacers can be finely adjusted to make up for uneven walls. The gap also allows for the air to circulate.
- Cut glass edges to avoid cutting or chipping
- Integrated holes for hanging at one or two points
- Straight hanging holes for adjustment by sliding to the side
- Additional tilted hanging holes for leveling tilted nails
- Finely adjustable and fireproof wall spacers to make up for uneven walls
- Flush 45 degree mitre is almost invisible
- Optional with orders of the HALBE BS 1 against unauthorized opening
- Optional with orders of the HALBE BS 3 against falling down or unauthorized removal
- Upgradable to HALBE BS 4 against falling down and unauthorized removal
- 40 standard formats or special sizes of up to 1200 x 1400 millimetres
- Aluminum profile in various anodized colours
- Delivery with reclosable carton box for further transport
- Awarded with the Red Dot Design Award 2010
- Nominated for the German Design Award 2011
Low flammability is safer.
The HALBE B1 increases the safety of people in buildings and the people responsible for the buildings. It is particularly suitable for public and semi-public buildings such as schools, universities, higher education institutions, public authority buildings, hotels and companies. With its certified fire protection it helps to keep escape and rescue routes safe. Due its low flammability the flame extinguishes on the frame – as soon as the source of fire has been removed. The combination of the HALBE B1 frame, security glass, picture safety device 1 and picture safety device 4 provides maximum safety of people, buildings and picture.
The HALBE B1 magnetic frame is available in four different-coloured anodized profiles – Alu 6, 8, 12 and 14. The optically neutral aluminum is an ideal match for most works of paper, e. g. photographs, prints and documents – as well as various types of interiors. We offer 40 standard formats or special sizes of up to 1200 x 1400 millimetres.
Flatness and insertion depth.
Even contact pressure on the glass ensures proper flatness of flat pictures. Insert the glass directly on the paper or on a passe-partout to add more distance to the picture. The insertion depth can be from 0 up to 9 millimetres depending on the model without additional charge.
The HALBE B1 can be equipped with all glass types except plexiglas®. For the Alu 8, Alu 12 and Alu 14 profiles you can also insert single-pane safety glass. Cuts when changing the frame are avoided by cut glass edges.
- Low flammability (B1)
- Fire protection certified persuant of fire protection class DIN 4102-1
- Supports protection goals according to § 14 Standard Building Regulations (Musterbauordnung)
- Ideal for public and semi-public buildings
- For flat works of paper such as drawings, prints or documents
- Permanently inserted back panel made of white coated aluminum instead of rigid foam board
- Magnetic opening and closing
- Precise object positioning from the display side
- Gaps for safe removal without fingerprints on the glass or picture
- Even contact pressure
- Dustproof, nothing gets inside
- Adaptable insertion depth 0-9 millimetres changeable without extra charge
- Maximum insertion depth 9 millimetres (depending on the model)
- Choose between glass directly on the picture or separated by a passepartout
- All glass types except plexiglas®
- Safety glass on request