DISPLAY Magnetic Frame
The HALBE Display magnetic frame – for perfection presentations of commercial posters and billboards in shops, restaurants, cinemas or hotels. The timeless design was awarded with the Red Dot Award 2013. Equally excellent is the practicability. Even large formats can be quickly and easily framed or exchanged by just one person – without tools. The profile frame is firmly connected to the plexiglas® and can both be removed as a single unit. If needed, the plexiglas® can also be exchanged. The frame opens and closes magnetically while remaining fixed to the wall. The integrated clamping mechanism Posterfix makes the exchanging of posters even easier.
The faster the better.
Thanks to the magnetic tapes it only takes a few seconds to remove and place the top frame. The Posterfix clamping rail ensures that the poster can be inserted clean, crease-free and without shifting. The entire process can be carried out in seconds, by one person and without any use of extra tools.
First the magnetic profile frame with plexiglas® is removed as a whole from the base element. The back side of base element is screwed to the wall with the HALBE BS 3 picture safety device.
The poster is inserted straight from below into the sprung Posterfix and stays fixed. "Sprung" so that the clamp can press underneath/against the pane.
Magnetic profile frame.
Now the magnetic profile frame with plexiglas is placed on top again. To exchange the poster, simply remove the profile frame with plexiglas® – thanks to the magnetic tapes
Easy exchange of posters.
For removal, the existing poster is slighted shifted to the side horizontally and then pulled under and out of the Posterfix.
- Flush 45 degree mitre is almost invisible
- Glued in and PAT tested rigid foam board for proper flatness
- Fixed insertion depth of 0.25 millimetres
- Suitable for standard poster paper up to 300 gramm per square metre
- Custom sizes 210 x 210 mm up to 1400 x 2500 mm
- On request adaptable to hanging or railing systems
- By default with HALBE BS3 picture safety device for screwing to the wall
- Four felt pads as separators to prevent wall damage
- Large range of colours
- RAL colours possible with larger quantities
- Delivery with reclosable carton box for further transport
- 2013 awarded with the Red Dot Design Award
For good business.
The HALBE Display magnetic frame – for perfection presentations of commercial posters and billboards in shops, restaurants (menus), cinemas, hotels, changing campaigns and commercial rooms with customer contact.
The profile frame is firmly attached to the plexiglas®. If needed, the plexiglas® can also be exchanged. This unit can be removed and put back on within seconds. The magnetic power keeps the frame safely and permanently connected to the base element.
Shatterproof glass with UV protection.
The frame is by default equipped with light shatterproof plexiglas® and is UV protected against ageing and changes in colour. If the plexiglas® is damaged it can easily be replaced. Scratchproof plexiglas® is possible on request.
Fit for every wall and store system.
To safely screw the frame to the wall there are four hanging holes on the back. On request, the HALBE Display frame can be adapted to existing hanging or railing systems. Important note: Please mention your desired format (landscape or portrait) with your order so we can include the matching Posterfix clamping profile in the delivery.
Flatness and insertion depth.
An even contact pressure on the glass ensures proper flatness of the poster on the PAT tested rigid foam board with PE coated paper. The fixed insertion depth is 0.25 mm and suitable for paper up to 300 grams per square metre.
The HALBE Display magnetic frame is available as Aluminum 12 or 14 – for larger quantities also with RAL colours
- For commercial posters and billboards
- Magnetic opening and closing without tools
- Fast and easy framing and exchanging on the display side
- Can be exchanged by one person, even large formats
- Posterfix clamping rail holds the poster when placing the top frame
- No tools necessary
- Base element stays screwed to the wall
- Even contact pressure of the glass
- Shatterproof plexiglas® with UV protection against changes in colour
- Glasfix system fixes plexiglas® in top frame
- Plexiglas® can be exchanged when damaged
- Scratch-proof plexiglas® optional
- Dustproof, nothing gets inside
- Aluminum 12 or 14 profiles available