Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 5 to 10 days*
- Order number: Cl8S3140330Polaroid
HALBE magnetic frame for Polaroids. The Impossible Project?
Since the rescue of the original instant image under the name "The Impossible Project", the community of Polaroid fans has continued to grow - an immense success that makes millions of Polaroid cameras usable again. Polaroids are popular and the analog alternative to digital photography.
A Polaroid is unique. It captures the moment when the shutter release button is pressed in a special way. Often you will associate more with a Polaroid than can be seen in the picture. Reason enough to present it appropriately and at the same time protect it.
The HALBE frame for Polaroids is designed for framing 3 Polaroids next to each other. A passe-partout with 3 cut-outs serves for the perfect placement of the Polaroids and makes the memories permanently visible.
PLEXIGLAS® Gallery UV 100 provides the best possible protection for light-sensitive images against aging from UV radiation and impresses with its excellent color rendering properties. The optional Optium Museum Acrylic glass is considered the ultimate acrylic glass in museums around the world: It is anti-reflective, colour-neutral, antistatic, break-proof, scratch-resistant and protects against UV light.
A very practical feature: the 1 mm thick passe-partout has no bevel cut, the three " windows " were cut straight. The Polaroids lie securely in a kind of template and are perfectly visible without additional fixation.
The framing of the Polaroids is very easy thanks to the HALBE magnetic frame principle and only the best materials are used in terms of quality. It is not for no reason that HALBE has won many awards at internationally renowned competitions.
HALBE Magnetic Frame Principle - quickly explained in the video:
The HALBE magnetic frame for Polaroids at a glance:
- Classic Magnetic Frame Alu 8
- Colour of the aluminium frame: black matt anodised
- incl. passe-partout, black, 1 mm thickness, museum quality, PAT-tested
- 3 x passe-partout cut-out à 89 x 108 mm, straight cut/without bevel cut-out
- suitable for paper size Polaroid 600, SX-70, i-Type
- Border widths of the passepartouts and bridges between the cut-outs approx. 16 mm
- Order size/glass format of the frame: 140 x 330 mm
- Easy and comfortable frame and change of Polaroids, from the front of the frame
- Perfect mitre due to stably embossed corner angles
- Dustproof and even all-round contact pressure on the glass with the HALBE magnetic frame system
- Integrated hanging holes for hanging at one or two points
- optionally to be secured with the picture lock BS 4 or suspension on a gallery rail
- with 3 mm PLEXIGLAS® Gallery UV100 or Optium Museum Acrylic
- Optional accessories: stand, nails, angle hooks with plugs
Decoration and pictures/passepartouts framed as an example are not included in the delivery of the picture frame.
Framed Polaroids by: Thorsten Finner