Award ceremony "Riegel- KulturBewahren"
Prize winner Riegel 2017
On 26 October 2017, the"Riegel – KulturBewahrenPrize for the protection, care and exhibition of Art and Cultural Property" was awarded in Munich. The award went to the "Notfallverbünde Deutschland". Michael John, head of the Notfallverbund Dresden, accepted the award on behalf of the Notfallverbünde.
People on the attached photo (from left to right): Bernhard Klier (The Green Museum), Professor Dr. Andreas Burmester (laudator), Michael John (Notfallverbund Dresden), Berthold Schmitt (initiator "Riegel - KulturBewahren") and Martin Schmidt (Notfallverbund Hannover)
Thanks to the commitment of companies from the economy the "Riegel 2017" could be equipped with 2.100 Euro .
Among the sponsors are individual entrepreneurs, family businesses as well as medium-sized companies. Particularly pleasing: the young initiative was also supported by national and international companies in 2017. These are in alphabetical order:
- ArchiBALD Regalanlagen GmbH & Co. KG, Dissen a.T.W.
- Deffner & Johann GmbH, Röthlein
- HALBE Rahmen GmbH, Kirchen
- IBB Ingenieurbüro Bautechnischer Brandschutz, Leipzig
- miniClima Schönbauer GmbH, Wiener Neustadt / Austria
- QEM – Qualifizierte Einbindung von Museumspersonal, Leipzig
- Zilkens Fine Art Insurance Broker GmbH, Cologne
© / Image: Basak Yildirim, DEUTSCHE KONGRESS / The Green Museum