Alu 8, Holz 10 und 16 bis 1140x1340 mm
Alu 12, 14, 18*, Holz 20 und 22 mit Plexiglas bis 1250x2350 mm
Your configuration has been changed. Please check the current properties.
Frame Display Alu 12 Stainless st., Plexiglass gl., 280 x 350
Your picture frame configuration
Profile: Alu 12
The Alu 12 is slightly rounded on the sides. Compared to the edgy HALBE profiles it looks smooth and well balanced. Made from the CO2-reduced recycled aluminum NEWTRAL® from Erbslöh Aluminium..
Color: Stainless steel
This is the only HALBE profile with a smoothed surface, in combination with a certain degree of gloss. Depending on brightness and perspective, this frame can look either bright and shiny or darker and matte.
Glass: Plexiglass glossy
The material offers several benefits: It is light, break-proof, and with optimum UV protection for the picture. This 3 mm thick glass type by Evonik has a shiny surface on both sides. On option also available with a scratch-proof coating on one side – for easier care and a long-lasting beautiful surface.
Size: 280 x 350 mm
Slightly bigger than the standard 240 x 300 mm format, but also with a 4:5 ratio. Next in size is the standard format 400 x 500 mm.
Framing and Deployment
With the HALBE Display magnetic frame inserting and exchanging a poster is an easy and fast affair thanks to magnetic opening and closing as well as an easy removal of the profil frame with the integrated plexiglas. The base element remains fixed to the wall. The Posterfix clamping rail ensures that the poster can be inserted clean, crease-free and without shifting. The entire process can be carried out in seconds, by one person and without any use of extra tools.
Look and Measures
The subtle aluminum design is perfect for modern-style restaurants, food services and hotels. For its outstanding look the HALBE Display received the renowed Red Dot Award in 2013.
The HALBE Display frame is always custom made in portrait or landscape format. Possible sizes are 210 x 210 mm to 1200 x 1400 mm. Larger formats up to 1400 x 2500 mm can be ordered on request. The frame can also be adapted to existing hanging or store railing systems. With larger orders RAL colours are available on request.
Hanging and Safety
The HALBE Display is by default equipped with a HALBE BS3 picture safety device and tightly screwed to the wall at its four hanging holes on the back. This protects it against unauthorized removal or falling down when accidentally bumped into. Four felt pads in the corners create a gap for better air circulation.
Display Magnetic Frame: The perfect poster frame
- For commercial posters and billboards
- Magnetic opening and closing without tools
- Fast and easy framing and exchanging from the display side
- Can be exchanged by one person, even large formats
- Posterfix clamping rail holds the poster when placing the top frame
- No tools necessary
- Base element stays screwed to the wall
- Even contact pressure of the glass
- Shatterproof plexiglas with UV protection against changes in colour
- Glasfix system fixes plexiglas in top frame
- Plexiglas can be exchanged when damaged
- Scratch-proof plexiglas optional
- Dustproof, nothing gets inside
- Aluminum 12 or 14 profiles
- Flush 45 degree mitre is almost invisible
- Glued in and PAT tested rigid foam board for proper flatness
- Fixed insertion depth of 0.25 millimetres
- Suitable for standard poster paper up to 300 gramm per square metre
- On request adaptable to hanging or railing systems
- By default with HALBE BS3 picture safety device for screwing to the wall
- Four felt pads as separators to prevent wall damage
- Large range of colours
- RAL colours possible with larger quantities
- Delivery with reclosable carton box for further transport
- 2013 awarded with the Red Dot Design Award
Decoration and pictures/passepartouts framed as an example are not included in the delivery of the picture frame.
great product, easy to…
great product, easy to install
Sehr schön, zu unserer…
Sehr schön, zu unserer Zufriedenheit
Rahmen für Tageskarte
Wir hatten früher einfache Klapprahmen mit einer dünnen Schutzfolie für unsere Tageskarte. Per Zufall sind wir auf diese Rahmen gestoßen, die sich wie eine Haube abnehmen lassen. Das A4 Blatt (Speisekarte aus dem Laserdrucker) wird einfach an der Grundplatte eingeklemmt und der Rahmen wieder drauf gesetzt. Das ganze hält magnetisch und ist viel stabiler und schöner als die alte Lösung. Klare Empfehlung!